In light of the updated health guidelines by the CDC, the Governor and the RI Department of Health, we are currently following the precautions below:
- Indoor seating capacity is 100%.
- Fully-vaccinated parishioners are no longer required to wear masks, indoors or outdoors.
- Parishioners who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear masks.
- Parish social gatherings may resume with 100% capacity.
- Parishioners should sanitize their hands upon entering the church (hand sanitizer available in the church lobby).